It’s time to prepare workplaces for the impending mass migration to hybrid work
The hybrid workplace model is being implemented en masse by CEOs and HR leaders around the world. It falls to corporate real estate (CRE) teams to create hybrid workplaces that empower employees to work in the office, remotely, and from home. The hybrid workplace model is your opportunity to build more effective and adaptable workplaces than ever before. How can you drive more productivity and flexibility for remote and in-office workforces?
This practical resource offers research and insights your CRE team can use to develop thoughtful, effective, and successful hybrid workplace strategies.In this guide, you will learn:
- The meaning of “hybrid workplace”
- How to customize the hybrid model for your company
- How a hybrid workplace strategy aligns with other priorities
- About technologies for facilities, space, portfolio, and experience management in a hybrid workplace
- How to define and measure success