In 2021, Corrigo commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to understand and demonstrate the real-world savings that Corrigo delivers.
After implementing Corrigo, Forrester found that customers were able to reduce facilities spending by an average of 10%, saving $3.3 million over three years in FM costs. With a payback of less than 6 months, replacing an underperforming CMMS with Corrigo can save much more than it costs.
Discover the impact that Forrester says Corrigo can have on your business.
- Cuts FM spend 10% — including cost, time & people savings
- Saves $3.3 million within three years
- Delivers 238% ROI in just three years and a payback period of less than 6 months
- Accelerates employee workflow completion by 75%
- Eliminates the cost of adding additional staff while supporting more locations
Corrigo is a perfect example of a core tool for our business. It’s owned and used by one department, but its data and results impact the whole business.VP Corporate Services
Corporate Real Estate firm
Using data, in-depth customer interviews, and rigorous financial analysis, Forrester found that many FM teams had previously struggled with multiple siloed, legacy FM solutions that were inflexible, outdated, and lacked integration capabilities. These platforms were onerous to use, required most tasks to be performed manually, and failed to deliver reliable data about FM spend. That’s why more and more organizations are turning to Corrigo—making it the #1 CMMS.