Technology is revolutionizing the way facilities management (FM) gets done and how FM teams prove their value to the organization. But many FM programs continue to lag in IoT adoption, missing the opportunity to capitalize on these technologies to make their buildings smarter and safer and employees happier and more productive.
As employees return to the office and the hybrid workplace takes hold, the need for technological solutions to FM problems is obvious. But where—and how—do you get started?This whitepaper will show you how you can use IoT technologies to:
- Move from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Use sensors to make your facilities smarter and safer
- Demonstrate your team’s value to the business
- Improve employee experience, wellbeing, and trust
- Increase operational efficiency