Intelligent facilities management software and expertise
The right facilities management system, processes, and expertise can increase ROI, accelerate operational initiatives, and deliver exceptional employee and customer experiences.Talk to a facilities management expert
Global facilities management
Square feet managed with FM/PM technology systems
Clients in 130 countries operating 250K+ properties
Work orders annually supporting 5M+ assets
Facilities management software tailored to your needs
- Flexible out-of-the-box integrations with CMMS, IWMS, and workplace experience apps deliver holistic views of your operations
- Automate, monitor, and track work order and service requests end-to-end from a single dashboard
- Access deep insights regarding your assets, spend, and vendors to identify cost-cutting opportunities and smarter asset optimization
Reduce facility management spending with marketplace tools and analytics
Facilities expenses account for up to 25% of total property costs. Leverage JLL’s global purchasing power to reduce your costs by up to 12%.
- Lower prices on supplies and services from leading suppliers and service partners
- Optimize your supply chain with custom analytics based on historical trends and proprietary industry benchmarks
- Discover greater savings and efficiencies with a dedicated client success team staffed with facility management experts
Facility managers optimize operations with access to experts, data, and insights on demand
The needs of your organization are always changing. We deliver flexible technology solutions and services that adapt and scale with you.
- Track, benchmark, and analyze the true costs and performance of your operations in real time
- Extend capabilities with fully scalable managed services when your team is strapped
- Create a 360° data profile of your building operations leveraging IoT, like energy usage, occupancy sensors, and building access
Facilities management technology resources
Discover flexible facilities management software solutions
Partner with JLLT to control costs, improve efficiency and compliance, and deliver analytics to make smarter decisions.