Let data shape your real estate decisions
Combine portfolio, utilization, operations, and market data to optimize the performance of your spaces. Leverage JLL Technologies’ (JLLT) unique combination of technology, data management, analytics, market data, and corporate real estate (CRE) expertise for your business intelligence (BI) solution needs.
Global expertise in CRE data & BI
BI clients in 130+ countries managing 175K+ properties
People focused on corporate real estate data and technology
Full-time BI experts globally
Increase real estate operations and portfolio performance with data-driven insights
Proactively manage your entire real estate facilities, operations, and portfolio with real-time access to insights, comparative benchmarks, and alerts on a single pane of glass.
- Quickly scale your analytics capabilities by integrating data from disparate systems and sources—including real estate platforms, integrated workplace management systems (IWMS), building management systems, IoT sensors, market data, and more.
- Customizable dashboards, visualizations, and alerts built on decades of CRE and facilities management (FM) expertise to empower smarter, faster, and data-driven decision-making
- Rapid and cost-effective time to solution through pre-built connectors, data quality, data management, analysis, and visualization best practices
Data and BI Advisory Services
JLLT offers a range of advisory services to help clients plan and execute data and BI initiatives that deliver the greatest insights and performance for their businesses.
- Data and BI Health Check
Quickly identify your data and BI strengths, gaps, and opportunities, and understand the implications of each. What will you likely face? What do you need to do next?
- Data and BI Readiness and Roadmap
For real estate organizations that already have a data or BI objective in mind, this service helps you clarify how to do it and accelerates progress toward achieving it.
- Data and BI Governance and Controls
Plan for the related skills, controls, and governance that you’ll need to get 4C (Complete, Current, Consistent, and Correct) data.
- Data and BI Metrics and Analytics Strategy
Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and operational metrics that are most important for your workplace strategy and objectives.
Data and BI Solution Accelerators
JLLT’s Solution Accelerators offer a range of packaged and customizable BI solutions that deliver a rapid time to solution built on decades of real estate data and BI experience. There are four focused accelerators:
Get a single view of the truth, actionable recommendations, visualization of portfolio agility, view of efficiency gains, risks, and opportunities, and ability to track market dynamics.
Uncover occupancy patterns, proactively model future space needs, get insights into trends and anomalies, maximize productive space, and accelerate design decisions.
- Operations and Facilities Management
With a single view of the truth, get a better understanding of service performance and costs, uncover the drivers of better service experience, implement data-led maintenance, and optimize service.
Uncover consumption patterns and behaviors, model future energy patterns, proactively address anomalies, support corporate sustainability strategies, and compare performance with benchmarks.
Streamline your operations and facilities management
Identify, quantify, and enhance real estate operations and facilities management’s full contribution to enterprise performance while enhancing work experiences and managing risk and compliance.
- Pre-built dashboards and alerts support both operational and strategic decisions
- Identify bad actors by assessing asset and service provider performance and comparing against benchmarks
- Enhance employee experiences by suggestive prioritization of incidents with the greatest negative impacts
Maximize the value of your space & workplace experience
Efficiently manage workplace environments through real-time monitoring of occupancy metrics and trends across the portfolio.
- Focus on intelligent insights instead of infrastructure with comprehensive, pre-built CRE data models and analytics
- Improve well-being, minimize risk, and reduce operating costs by integrating workplace experiential data with FM operations
- Accelerate sustainability initiatives by optimizing energy consumption and reducing carbon footprint with access to advanced modeling and real-time analytics
Access actionable insights across your CRE portfolio
Smarter work order management, predictive failure analysis, asset performance management, and vendor management
Data-driven design informed by changing occupancy patterns and utilization to increase efficiency and enhance employee experiences
Property spend management
Transparency and visibility across vendors, locations, portfolios, and benchmarks of market data to identify cost-cutting opportunities
Access real-time deal and portfolio analytics to benchmark and forecast performance against industry and internal KPIs
Surface insights and forecast outcomes to make well-informed decisions about asset investments, prioritization, and performance
Centrally track spend, resource allocations, and velocity for ongoing projects to ensure ongoing alignment with goals
Democratize your data
Connect with a CRE and technology expert to discuss your data and BI needs.