Take the ‘work’ out of going to work
Engage and connect with every person in your building or office with the world’s leading workplace experience platform.
- Simplify office re-entry and blended working
- Activate your workplace’s amenities and spaces
- Increase tenant and employee engagement
Square feet powered by HqO
Companies use HqO
Of Fortune 100 companies use HqO
The features you need to return to the office & power the hybrid workplace
Desk and space reservations
Allow your returning workforce to find and book safe and clean desks and collaboration spaces
Send important alerts and messages to employees—anywhere and everywhere—without relying on email
Register and track guest registrations, access, and check-ins
Health and safety
Manage health screening and building entry permissions and procedures with simple integrated workflows
Open service requests
Request facilities and maintenance services via a single, easy-to-use agent
Explore dining options
Quickly find nearby dining options with menus and online ordering
Provide the convenience of embedded touchless entry through your existing access control system
Amenity and space utilization
See real-time usage data to understand how people use amenities, services, or other experiences
Sentiment and feedback
Continually collect and track tenant or employee feedback to identify the right amenities and resources
Address commuter pain points
Connect workers with their preferred public transportation, micromobility, shuttle, and parking solutions
Increase tenant and employee engagement
The HqO platform enables communications and programming that deliver engaging workplace experiences for tenants and employees.
- Give your employees a “remote control” to access both physical and digital resources
- Promote unique workplace events and amenities
- Connect the businesses and services that surround your property to the people who work within it
Optimize your workplace investments
Gain real-time visibility into property engagement, tenant and employee satisfaction, space utilization, and building populations.
- Know how tenants and employees are responding to programs and services so you can make changes in real time
- Understand which amenities are most important to tenants and employees, and how tenant and employee sentiment is changing over time
- See how amenities, spaces, and services are performing so you can make future investments and replace those that are underperforming
Establish direct communication with tenants or employees
Create and maintain meaningful connections with every member of a building.
- Ensure tenants and employees know everything going on at the workplace with communication tools that drive satisfaction and, ultimately, retention
- Reach the people you want with targeted content for specific audiences
- Use time-saving forms to quickly create the exact content you want in less time than you’d spend with a traditional email marketing tool
Your app, your brand
Extend your brand everywhere your tenants and guests use your app.
- Provide a fully branded workplace experience app that tenants, employees, and guests love to use
- Deliver unique content by locations, groups, and other admin-definable parameters
- Incorporate your unique visuals and messages to align with your brand
Configurable, scalable, and secure
Leverage your existing, new, and future technology investments without the hassle.
- Fully configurable, modular architecture whitelabeled to meet your unique needs
- Integrations with best-in-class HqO Marketplace partners
- Secure operations, tenant, and employee data backed by best-in-class compliance measures and certifications
Our work with HqO is a critical part of being able to provide a consistent, user-friendly experience to our tenants while building out more integrated features and functionality on the backend.
Chad Phillips, Managing Director & Head of US Office
“The HqO team has listened to our needs and understands our vision and culture. [They] have been very responsive and all content updates are done in a timely manner. We appreciate working with a very proactive team, and look forward to a long, positive relationship.”
Michael Dekrmnjian, Property Manager
“Connecting with our tenants is a critical part of [our efforts], and HqO has enabled us to engage directly with the people working in our buildings. We’ve received positive feedback from our tenants and the value of this platform has continued to increase.”
Jay Scholten, VP Innovation and Asset Management
Schedule a Demo
Discover how HqO can elevate your workplace experience.