Call for interest
JLL Technologies (JLLT), in partnership with New York City, launched a Proptech Piloting Program to facilitate a property technology pilot within select New York City-owned real estate assets. The program is designed to benefit industry startups, residents, and communities around New York City as well as the city agencies that serve them.
Apply now to have your company considered
JLLT’s primary objectives of the Proptech Piloting Program are to:
- Work with the City of New York to identify opportunities that create value for its real estate portfolio, which encompasses more than 400 million square feet
- Support the proptech industry by making its technologies available for public infrastructure
- Prioritize the needs of New York City’s residents and communities
Benefits for proptech startups
Startups selected to participate in the pilot program have the potential to benefit from:
- The opportunity to scale their technologies in a dynamic environment
- Working closely with JLLT and the City of New York to identify pilot sites to deploy their technologies
- Showcasing their potential to investors, customers, and end users
Benefits for residents and communities
Residents and communities will see their buildings become safer, healthier, more sustainable, and better performing.
Proptech solutions will be deployed through the pilot program to identify and solve issues ranging from identifying impending boiler outages to conserving elevator energy usage.
How can we help?
Connect with us to learn how your organization can benefit from JLLT’s services, methodology, industry best practices, and proven expertise.