Global life sciences company uses business intelligence, data and analytics, and occupancy planning to maximize space utilization
This large life sciences company was challenged in understanding utilization of its property portfolio. In order to do this, they needed to effectively analyze security badge swipe data.
JLL Technologies implemented a solution that helped them:
- Save 30+ hours per week through automation, resulting in $140,000 in time savings to date
- Achieve ROI in less than six months
- Extract data insights that provided:
- Footfall trend analysis, including peak and average footfall
- Long-term annual trends analysis
- Year-over-year change
- Aggregation of data at building, campus, business unit, and portfolio level
- Filter data by parameters, such as date/time, building, and staff type
- Breakdown of building usage by each FM supplier
Download the customer story to learn more.