What is a health check?
Our IWMS team will conduct workshops with key stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and end-users to review goals, identify gaps, determine opportunities, and create a blueprint for your success.
The end result is to provide answers to your most important IWMS questions:
- Is your IWMS investment plan delivering the results you expect and need?
- Is your IWMS implementation hindering your return-to-office strategy?
- Are you able to execute your workplace transformation at the pace you need?
After the Health Check, our team delivers a prioritized list of initiatives as well as a clear pathway to reach your short- and long-term goals.
What can you expect from the process?
The most common outcomes of a JLLT Health Check and Impact Assessment include:
- Significant performance improvements
- Better usability and user adoption gains
- An upgraded system delivered on time and within budget
- More reliable data and reporting
- Elimination of costly customizations
- Take full advantage of modern technology
- Lower maintenance costs and total cost of ownership
- Better ROI
Want to learn more?
How Can We Help?
Get in touch to learn how you can benefit from JLLT’s proven IWMS methodology, tools, industry best practices, and proven expertise.