Identify what you need to know
You can’t implement a successful BI agenda without great information. Watch this video to learn:
- What you should be measuring and managing for success
- How you can get great data to do it
- The risks of doing it poorly and the rewards for doing it better
Business intelligence depends on complete, current, consistent, and correct information.
Value to you
Align your business transformation goals to your real estate technology vision and plan.
Assess your real estate data and analytics maturity.
Quickly identify your data and BI strengths, gaps, and opportunities.
Understand the implications:
- What will you likely face?
- What do you need to do next?
Potential impacts on the business
- Drive 15% to 20% improvement in productivity through direct access to accurate numbers.
- Use goal setting and performance measurement to drive 5% to 10% OPEX and CAPEX reductions or avoidance.
- Use forecasting to anticipate risks and opportunities to drive 5% to 10% OPEX and CAPEX reductions or avoidance.
Our Data and BI Health Check covers three sections
Business intelligence resources
Speak to an expert
At JLL Technologies, we’ve paired 200+ years of commercial real estate expertise with robust technology solutions to meet (then exceed) your organization’s evolving needs. Schedule a call today.