Smart Buildings: Where’s the ROI?
Where do Fortune 500 companies realize ROI in smart building technologies? Can you get similar returns?
Download now for a candid conversation with Matthew Marson, a sought-after industry expert who has deployed a wide array of these technologies, knows their strengths and weaknesses, and has a track record of extracting results.
If tech selection and deployment decisions are informed by the right strategy, investing $1 now can deliver $3 value (or more) in the following 5 years. Learn what your target ROI looks like based on your space profile.He will reveal how Smart Building tech has helped organizations:
- Embed/optimize carbon and energy savings in the built environment
- Ease cost pressures for building operations
- Enable hybrid work with both physically present and remote collaborators
- Deliver equitable, productive experiences for employees
- Realign physical space to its intended operational contributions
- Organizations that own or occupy commercial real estate, including office, government, university, industrial, warehouse, data centers/critical facilities
- Heads of finance, construction, IT, real estate tech, facilities management, ESG/sustainability, workplace, HR